This is an Yaesu FT1-XDE 144/433MHz dual band transceiver and includes the C4FM/FDMA digital modes – owned by me from new. The specification can be found at the bottom of this page.
It comes with the Yaesu MH-34 speaker-mic, Yaesu CD-41 fast desktop charger and Diamond SRH771 high gain aerial.
Bundle would cost new £295, selling for £220 + postage.
Among the digital voice transmission is a strong error correction to take a proper understanding without annoying dropouts.
The FT-1XDE supports 3 Digital and 1 Analog Mode.
- The V/D mode transmits voice and data at the same time slot. In this time slot in addition to the voice data, the GPS data, the ID data is sent together. These data includes the call data for error correction and stabilize the Voice transmission. The V/D Mode is the basic mode in C4FM FDMA digital amateur radio
- The Data FR Mode is for full rate Data Transmission. The transfer of large amounts of data such as text messages, pictures and voice notes is in this mode done at twice the speed compared to the V/D mode.
- The Voice FR Mode use the full rate for Voice Transmission in high quality. Thus, the transmission does sound very clearly and naturally.
- In addition to the digital mode, the FT-1XDE can also analog FM. This mode allows the normal FM operation.
The Receiver offers more than just a receiver for 144/430 MHz. So a broadband receiver with a frequency range from 504 kHz to 999.900 MHz in AM/FM is integrated. Besides the actual handheld transceiver you have also the same as a radio receiver in the luggage.
Also the developer from Yaesu has integrated a GPS-Receiver. Smart navigation is also possible, as APRS operation. In addition, the data from the GPS as well as images, and memory settings can be stored on a memory card in the SD card slot.
The Transmitter works on 2m and 70cm with an output power of max. 5W, which can be reduced to 2.5W, 1W and 100mW.
Besides the Display the keypad also is illuminated.
Most functions can be called directly. For the deeper features an easy to understand menu will help you.
Differences between FT-1DE, FT-1XDE
Since autumn 2015 Yaesu has introduced the new revision FT-1XDE. The differences to the earlier available FT-1DE are an improved GPS receiver with 66 channels, which offers a shorter time to first fix (TTF). The included battery was upgraded to the larger SBR-14LI, and a new belt clip is included.
- IPX5 Waterproof
- illuminated Keyboard
- Real Dualband Function (V+V, U+U, V+U)
- C4FM FDMA
- Automatic Mode Selection
- Snapshot Function (with MH-85A11U)
- Broadband Receiver
- integrated GPS Receiver
- 1200/9600bps APRS
- Smart Navigation
- 1266 Memory channels
- DTMF, CTCSS, DCS
- Vibration Alarm
- Slot for Micro-SD
Interested? Please contact me below…